måndag 30 april 2012

Way Too Early

Since I'm off today I was thinking before going to bed how much assume sleep I'm gonna get. The clock was still 11 or so I think when I started feeling sleepy. I thought here's a first for everything but what's the harm? Turns out: big harm. Woke up at 2 and since then I've been tossing and turning. Sleeping for half an hour having a nightmare and waking up again. Well now I've given up trying to sleep even though it is way to early in the morning. And this is supposed to be my off day! Buuh! Well the good news is that I get to update my blog while having a drink of fresh orange juice and thinking about how to spend my day. How will you be spending it? Toss me ideas!

1 kommentar:

  1. Not doing anyyhing is the best way of doing something

    SvaraRadera