fredag 13 april 2012

13/4/12

Morning Sweet readers of mine! This is yet another day with me waking up with a great mood. The best thing behind this mood is that there is no specific reason for it; I'm just generally happy. And thankful. Yesterday I didn't do much more than going out with dad and eating at the Jawad. It's a great restaurant indeed and we had a great time! Today will be much busier though with me having plans to go to Oze3e (which makes me miss you even more Teta), downtown, beirut mall and well just a full day being out. I'll try remembering taking pictures so you all can enjoy this day with me but until then, xoxo!

2 kommentarer:

  1. YeeeY greattt Morninggg!!! Well atleast you have a blond copy of me :P

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. hahahahah ahla morning persooon :P

      Radera