torsdag 12 april 2012

Never a mistake Always a lesson

I like to consider myself a strong person but truth is a lot of times I'm really weak and things that happen often has a huge effect on me. However I always get through it. I don't break down and give up on life. No, I see all the more reason to fight and give it my all. That's why I'm happy right now. I'm content with my attitude towards life and I'm thankful for everything that's happened me so far; the good and bad. I've been way down and I've been way up. And I'm happy for it all. I'm happy for the people who hurt me as much as for the people whom I know will love me always and forever. I'm happy for the people who tried to pull me down as much as I am for those who made sure I never did. I'm happy for those who tried making me feel less worthy as much as I am for those who made me feel special. I know now how to handle things in life as much as I know - now more than ever - how to appreciate those worthy of appreciation. I can complain. But I won't. Not anymore. I've learned and I'll probably learn some more. Never a mistake Always a lesson

3 kommentarer: